Toppers: Smucker's Magic Shell and Chocolate Topping

A lot of cupcake bakeries have started to add ice cream to their menu, and that's a good thing. My parents don't even like to eat cake or cupcake with vanilla ice cream. Sprinkles, A Piece of Cake, are among the many bakeries selling artisan ice cream.

Smucker's has two new flavors of Magic Shell, Chocolate Pretzel and Rainbow Sherbet. I love the chocolate pretzel flavor. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet. The Rainbow Sherbet would be better paired with a sorbet or frozen yogurt since it is really sweet.


I made homemade vanilla ice cream a few weeks ago. Of course, I made an easy sundae with one banana, Heath toffee chips, and the Chocolate Pretzel.

Smucker's also has chocolate toppings. I used the chocolate coconut in a milkshake made with the homemade vanilla ice cream.

Comments