Thin Mint, Samoa and Tagalong Girl Scout cookie cupcakes

Goodie Girls in Glendale, California has gone Girl Scout cookie crazy! They're serving up Thin Mint, Samoa and Tagalong cupcakes. All photos and descriptions via their Facebook page. The Thin Mint consists of "Our decadent chocolate cake topped with Peppermint Chocolate Fluff, homemade Peppermint Fudge and rolled in Thin Mint Cookies!" Samoa is "Buttermilk cake with a full Samoas cookie baked in topped with caramel fluff, toasted coconut, fudge and caramel drizzle." Contact them at info at thegoodiegirls.com or 818-545-0434 and visit thegoodiegirls.com for more information. To order your own Girl Scout cookies, click here.







These aren't Girl Scout cupcakes, but cute Valentine's Day cupcakes I wanted to share too:

Comments

Sarah said…
I love to make cupcakes AND I'm the troop cookie manager for my daughter's daisy troop! Mmm, cookies. If I go eat a sleeve of thin mints now, it's on you.
Anonymous said…
Cupcakes and Girl Scout cookies...I think my taste buds can die happy.