Funnel cake cupcakes and a Christmas cupcake wreath

Lots of fun and festive cupcakes and a delicious cupcake wreath from mobile cupcakery 3 Girls Cupcakes in Liberty, Missouri, via their Facebook page. I'm also including a few of their desserts I missed earlier, like a Movember cupcake and push pops. Contact them at info at 3girlscupcakes.com or 816-813-6999 and find out more at 3girlscupcakes.com.


funnel cake cupcakes


so festive! probably won't last as long as a real wreath but I bet would be enjoyed more.


of course I liked this because it has my initial!


cupcakes for country music singer Eric Church


a Movember moustache cupcake


push pops

Comments

Melanie G said…
3GirlsCupcakes is my absolute favorite. I love all of their tasty creations. Thanks for featuring them!

-melanie
violetsbuds.blogspot.com